Doct. Habil. in Philology,
Director of the Institute of Philology, Siberian Department of RAS
Graduated from Novosibirsk State University in 1987
Plot as a Factor of Generic Development in the Genesis of the Novel (1994)
Motif in the System of Fictional Narrative (2001)
Research interests: literary theory, historical poetics, narratology, Russian literature
Editor-in-chief of the journal Sibirsky philologichesky journal.
Editor-in-chief of the journal Criticism and Semiotics.
Member of the Editorial Counsel Filologiia i chelovek.
Member of the Editorial Counsel Novyi filologicheskii vestnik.
Member of the Editorial Counsel of the journal Studia Litterarum.
Academic publications — over 210 publications, including 8 monographs.
- Plot and Meaning. Moscow, Iazyki slavianskoi kul'turi Publ., 2018. In Russ.
- Plot and Motif Systems in Russian Literature. Novosibirsk, Geo Publ., 2012. (Co-authored with Е.К. Romodanovskaya, M.A. Bologovaya etc.). In Russ.
- Plotological Studies. Мoscow, Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2009. In Russ.
- Newspaper and Novel: The Rhetoric of Discursive Mixtures. Мoscow, Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2006. In Russ.
- Text in the System of Discursive Interrelations. Novosibirk, Novosibirsk State University Press, 2004. In Russ.
- The Poetics of the Motif. Мoscow, Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2004. In Russ.
- The Motif in the System of Fictional Narrative. Theoretical and Analytical Questions. Novosibirsk, IDMI Publ., 2001. In Russ.
Scopus, Web of Science
- “The Poetics of Utopia vs Dystopia in V.S. Loginov’s Prose.”Novyi filologicheskii vestnik, no. 4(63), 2022, pp. 276–284. (Co-authored with Yu.V. Shatin). In Russ.
- “Siberia and the Far East in the First Half of the 20th Century as a Space of Literary Transfer.”Vestnik NSU. Series: History and Philology, vol. 21, no. 9: Philology, 2022, pp. 98–109. (Co-authored with Abramova K.V., Kapinos E.V.). In Russ.
- “Etymology as a Way of Life (to the 70th Anniversary of Academician Alexander Anikin).” Siberian Journal of Philology, no. 4, 2022, pp. 206– 219. (Co-authored with Kim I.E., Koshkareva N.B.). In Russ.
- “Peculiarity of the Memory Plot in the Poem by Boris Volkov “Brought on the Scaffold.” Siberian Journal of Philology, no. 3, 2022, pp. 94–109. (Co-authored with Proskurina E.N.). In Russ.
- “‛Yakutia’ by A.E. Stroganov. Artistic Deconstruction of the Mythological Idyll.” Sibirsky philologichesky journal, no. 2, 2021, pp. 137–147. (Co-authored with Iu.V. Shatin). DOI: 10.17223/18137083/75/10. In Russ.
- “Text Universals as a Theoretical Concept.” Sibirsky philologichesky journal, no. 4, 2021, pp. 37–48. (Co-authored with I.E. Kim). DOI: 10.17223/18137083/77/3. In Russ.
- “Beta’s Poetry Craft (B.V. Butkevich’s).” Novyi filologicheskii vestnik, no. 3 (58), 2021, pp. 225–235. (Co-authored with Iu.V. Shatin). DOI: 10.54770/20729316_2021_3_225. In Russ.
- “Georgy Chulkov’s Play The Taiga: Reception of the Siberian Text in the Context of Russian Symbolism.” Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Filologiia, no. 66, 2020, pp. 298–307. (Co-authored with Iu.V. Shatin). DOI: 10.17223/19986645/66/16. In Russ.
- “The Principle of Incompleteness in the Work of Dmitry Gorchev.” Sibirsky philologichesky journal, no. 4, 2017, pp. 125–134. In Russ.
- “The Field of Communication and Discourse: Terminological Excess or Conceptual Difference?” Sibirsky philologichesky journal, no. 4, 2017, pp. 163–174. (Co-authored with I.Е. Kim). In Russ.
- “Russian China as Historical Manuscript and Lyrical Plot (A Poem without Object and Two Halts by V. Pereleshin.” Sibirsky philologichesky journal, no. 2, 2017, pp. 87–109. (Co-authored with Е.V. Каpinos and Е.Yu. Кulikova). In Russ.
- “Plot in the Photography of the Age of Modernity.” Kritika i semoitika, no. 1, 2017, pp. 379–389. In Russ.
- “Narrative Motif and Literary Plot.” Universum Humanitarium, no. 1 (2), 2016, pp. 6–24. In Russ.
Head of the Department of Literary History and Theory, Novosibirsk State University.